Barron Lighting Group Releases the Exitronix Tempo Pro Life Safety Series
Glendale, AZ – September 15, 2015 – Barron Lighting Group, the originator of the LED Exit sign and brands such as Exitronix, Trace*Lite and specialtyLED, is picking up the pace with its newest LED product offering. The all new Exitronix Tempo Pro family of LED emergency luminaires provide a more complete, compact, powerful light offering with a higher performance than most currently on the market.
• High Performance – up to 32’ on center spacing
• Compact Size – less cost to ship, less distributor shelf space, less obtrusive
• Complete Family – exit/emergency combo (VLEDC), emergency (LED-51/52) and remote (RL52/2RL52)
• Energy Efficient – 1 watt and 2 watt options available
• Injection-molded UL94V-0 flame rated housing
• Ultra-bright 6000K SMD LEDs
• Universal exit combo includes single and double face options and can be mounted from the top, back or side
• Fully adjustable lamps for top, side, forward or back light distribution
• Tool-less design for fast & easy installation
• UL and cUL certified, suitable for damp locations
• 120/277VAC, 60Hz
DANCE TO YOUR OWN BEAT WITH THESE AVAILABLE OPTIONS
• Red or green LEDs
• LED lamps in 1 watt – 150 lumens or high performance 2 watt – 250 lumens (depending on unit)
• Guardian (G2) Self-Test/Self-Diagnostics option available
• White or black thermoplastic housing
• Remote option provides 2 or 4 watts of remote capability (depending on unit)
• Wire guard (back mount)
To learn more about the Tempo Pro family, you may visit the Barron website product page or contact your local lighting distributor.
Barron Lighting Group ® manufactures comprehensive lighting solutions in LED, induction, fluorescent and HID fixtures to handle the most necessary and challenging commercial and industrial applications. Barron designed, engineered and manufactured the first LED exit sign; and in 1984 the company launched the EXITRONIX brand. The TRACE*LITE division enabled Barron to expanded its offerings and the specialtyLED division followed soon after with custom and decorative LED lighting for both indoor and outdoor amazement. Most recently, Indoor Grow Science division added high performance lighting for the horticultural industry. Barron’s headquarters is located in Arizona and it has 10 distribution warehouses across the U.S. to efficiently supply the lighting demands across the country. For more information and a comprehensive list of products, visit http://www.BarronLTG.com or follow them on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.