Passport Reports Record Q3 Results
34 unique client deployments in Q3 sets internal record for the company
Charlotte, NC – October 20, 2015 – Passport, the leading provider of mobile payments for parking and transit, today reports company and product highlights for the third quarter ending September 30, 2015.
“We finished an outstanding quarter with a record for client deployments. This is a strong testament to our team’s commitment to innovation, partnership, and building the best technology in the marketplace. The excitement that our platform brings to change the way people travel around cities is amazing. When you focus on creating quality products that solve real world challenges, the results take care of themselves,” said Brad Powers, Chief Technology Officer.
Q3 2015 Company Highlights
- Achieved highest quarterly launch count with 34 total deployments
- Team members received 8 invitations to speak at parking and transportation events across the globe
- Passport was recognized as a “Top Place to Work in Charlotte” by the Charlotte Observer
- Passport was featured in publications such as Forbes, Huffington Post, and INC Magazine for its drive and ingenuity in the technology industry
- Added 26 new clients to Passport’s mobile payment and permitting platforms
Q3 2015 Mobile Pay Highlights
- Passport launched in 34 locations amounting to over 38,000 parking spaces added. Notable deployments included:
- Detroit, MI – ParkDetroit successfully launched and is recording record-breaking adoption rates, reaching 14% utilization within 2 months on the city’s 3,000 parking spaces
- Boston, MA – ParkBoston completed its city-wide deployment and is now available at all 8,000 parking spaces across the City of Boston
- International Expansion: Passport partnered with Robbins Parking and the City of Timmins, Ontario to expand its mobile footprint in Canada by over 3,000 parking spaces
- 7 Campus Launches: Passport introduced its mobile solution to over 12,000 campus parking spaces across the country
Passport has solidified its position as the leading parking and transportation technology provider with the addition of 38,000 parking spaces this past quarter. Passport’s record-setting Q3 proves monumental for the company with 34 client launches and over 20 new client deployments in the coming months. As Passport’s multimodal vision of parking and transportation resonates in the market, the company expects to exponentially grow in mobile installations throughout the U.S. and Canada in order to deliver a simplified transportation experience.
- Follow Passport on Twitter
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Check out Passport on Facebook
- See us in action on Instagram
- Read through our Blog
Passport is the industry-leading mobile payments company specializing in integrated urban mobility solutions. The company provides feature rich software platforms that offer parking and transit agencies a more effective and efficient way to manage their operations and serve their customers. Passport’s mobile payment systems are deployed in over 1,000 locations in 43 states and provinces across the US and Canada, with clients such as Chicago, Toronto, and Boston.
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Passport is backed by a highly respected group of investors, including Grotech Ventures and Relevance Capital. For more information, please visit www.gopassport.com