Advanced Conferences & Meetings is proud to announce the launching of Smart Parking Qatar 2016 Conference!
As the population in Qatar continues to grow and the number of large-scale events held in the country also continues to increase, the requirement for adequate car parks and parking facilities is increasing exponentially.
Qatar’s parking industry latest developments:
• Supreme Committee for Legacy and Development is building eight stadiums with parking facilities valued at around US $3.11 bn.
• Ministry of Transport is tendering a project to build four large truck parking facilities.
• Hamad Medical Corporation is expanding its parking facilities from 8,000 units to 24,000.
• Mall of Qatar costing US $1.48 bn with underground and surface parking for 7,000 cars.
• Qatar Rail’s expansion to include multiple parking facilities to encourage park-and-ride.
• It has been estimated that the parking industry across the MENA region is worth between 950 million USD and 30 billion USD.
Smart Parking Qatar 2016 Conference will enable you to:
• Learn about the latest project opportunities across Qatar’s parking sector, from government representatives and project developers.
• Network with the leading stakeholders of parking in Qatar with local and GCC invited speakers.
• Learn form parking and master planning case studies from GCC experts to shed light on next steps for Qatar’s parking plans.
• Explore the future of automated car parking facilities and review their potential for Qatar.
• Participate in industry leading round tables to map out strategies for advancing parking in Qatar.
• Discover leading technology and state-of-the art equipment available to achieve cost efficiency and reliability while considering future trends and market viability.
If you want to showcase your solution to Qatar ministries, developers, engineering consultants, contractors:
Call us today at +971 4 361 4001 or email email@example.com