The National Parking Association Hosts 2016 Winter Leadership Forum Parking industry leaders gather for executive education and networking
Washington, DC (January 29, 2016)—Tomorrow, the National Parking Association (NPA) will kick off its 2016 Winter Leadership Forum, a parking industry executive forum with senior level discussions on market forces, legal strategies, technology trends and developing a strong corporate culture and client loyalty. The 2016 Forum will be held at The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua in Maui, Hi, January 30–February 3. This year’s Forum will address how changing customer needs, technology advances and the political climate will affect the future for small and large businesses.
“The 2016 Winter Leadership Forum brings together the top leaders and experts for relevant discussions on how market dynamics, transformational investments and today’s economic landscape affect the industry, so parking professionals can plan around growth, risk and solid net results,” said NPA President Christine Banning, CAE.
Presentations include the following:
- Legal Forum: Building a Strong Corporate Defense: Mike Stevens, partner, Arent Fox, Washington, D.C.
- Strategic Industry Forecast: Rick West, executive vice president, West FSI
- Tech Briefing: Kurt Buecheler, SVP business development, Streetline
- CEO Leadership Forum: Influence, Access & A Stronger Industry: Mark Muglich, president, ABM Parking Services and Brett Harwood, founder, Park Equity LLC
- Culture, Client Loyalty & the Executive Team: Chuck Heskett, CEO & president, Towne Park
- The Politics of Parking: Amir Sedadi, VP of intelligent transportation systems, IPS Group Inc.
For more information about the NPA 2016 Winter Leadership Forum, please visit WeAreParking.org/WLF.
About NPA: The National Parking Association is the nation’s leading parking trade group advancing the interests of the private and public sector in parking technology, sustainable mobility, certification, advocacy, research and education. Founded in 1951, NPA has more than 2,500 members and represents all facets of the parking industry. WeAreParking.org