WALKER PARKING CONSULTANTS ANNOUNCES PROMOTIONS
Chicago, IL (February 24, 2016)—Walker Parking Consultants today announced that its Board of Directors has named new appointments in eight of the firm’s regional offices. In their new positions, each of the appointees will manage his office’s operations and oversee all Walker projects in the region. Walker’s new appointments include:
- Jim Pudleiner, PE (Philadelphia)—Jim Pudleiner has been named Vice President in the Philadelphia office. He joined Walker in 2002 as a Design Engineer and was promoted to Director of Operations in 2010. Jim is a Pennsylvania State University graduate, and he is licensed as a professional engineer in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and West Virginia.
- Gary S. Rider, PE (Tampa)—Gary Rider has been named Vice President in the Tampa office. He joined Walker’s Kalamazoo office in 2000 as a Project Manager, and he was transferred to the Tampa office in 2005 and named Director of Operations in 2008. He was named Managing Principal of the Tampa office in 2014. Rider earned BS and MS degrees from Michigan State University and is a licensed professional engineer in Michigan and Florida.
- David W. Ryan, PE (Elgin)—David Ryan has been named Vice President in Walker’s Elgin, Illinois office. He joined Walker’s Elgin office in 1998 as a Project Manager, and was promoted to Director of Operations in 2007 and Managing Principal in 2014. Ryan is a graduate of the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana and is a licensed professional engineer in Illinois, Missouri, and Wisconsin.
- Robert Stanley, PE (Denver)—Bob Stanley has been named Vice President in Walker’s Denver office. He joined Walker’s Chicago office in 1996 and became Director of Operations of Walker’s Denver office in 2007 and Managing Principal in 2013. He is also a LEED Accredited Professional and holds a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign. Stanley is a licensed professional engineer in Illinois, Colorado, Missouri, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Louisiana, Montana, and Wyoming.
- Randall Carwile, PE (Indianapolis)—Randy Carwile has been named Principal of Walker’s Indianapolis office. He joined Walker in 2005 as a project manager in 2005. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Tennessee Technological University and a Masters of Science in Civil Engineering from Purdue University.
- Scott Froeming, PE (Minneapolis)—Scott Froemming has been named Principal of Walker’s Minneapolis office. He joined Walker Restoration Consultants in 1998 as Director of Operations in the firm’s Minneapolis office. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Colorado State University.
- Vladimir Ivanov, PE, SE (Seattle)—Vlad Ivanov has been named Principal of Walker’s Seattle office. He joined Walker Restoration Consultants as a project manager in 2014. He earned an structural engineering degree from the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering, and Geodesy in Sofia Bulgaria. Ivanov is a licensed structural engineer in Washington, California, Arizona, Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada, Idaho, and Oregon and a registered civil engineer in Washington, California, and Oregon.
- Deon Bender, PE (Dubai)—Deon Bender has been named Director of Operations of Walker’s United Arab Emirates Office. Dean joined Walker in 2008 as a Project Manager in the firm’s UAE office. He earned a Bachelor of Science in Civil/Structural Engineer from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
About Walker Parking
Walker Parking Consultants is the world’s leading parking consulting and design firm, with offices worldwide specializing in the planning, design, and restoration of multi-level parking structures. Clients include entertainment and real estate developers, hospitals, universities, municipalities, and airports. Founded in 1965 and headquartered in Chicago, Walker Parking Consultants maintains a professional staff of over 200 engineers, architects, technicians, and support personnel in sixteen offices worldwide.
Walker Parking Consultants is the only Parking Consultant in Engineering News Record’s Top Design Firms and Building Design and Construction’s Giants 300. The firm can be found online at www.walkerparking.com.