APCOA PARKING: Disruptive changes and new mobility concepts – How and where we will park in the future
Disruptive changes and new mobility concepts – How and where we will park in the future
Disruptive changes are the driving force behind the rapid evolution of mobility. The implementation of digital technologies is set to have a huge impact on both the ease, speed and individuality of parking, and parking facility managers are already radically rethinking their business models to accommodate connected cars.
APCOA PARKING is preparing the market launch of an innovative digital platform that will set new standards and fundamentally change the parking industry in Europe. We would be delighted to present all of the details and discuss the following topics with you:
- What impact will digitalisation have on individual mobility, and what challenges does the parking industry face?
- How does the digital parking process represent a quantum leap for users?
- What do parking facility owners and investors expect from parking facility managers?
- Why is the Europe’s parking management company investing so heavily in digitalisation, and what impact will APCOA’s digital transformation have on the company?
Your partners for the discussion:
- Philippe Op de Beeck, CEO, APCOA PARKING Holdings
- Detlef Wilmer, Managing Director, APCOA PARKING Germany
When & Where?
Date: Thursday, 3 May 2018
Telephone and web conference
Begin: 11.00 a.m. (duration: approx. 60 minutes)
We would be delighted if you could join us. RSVP by email. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jaroslaw Plewinski (Plewinski@pb3c.com)at PB3C GmbH by telephone (+49 (0)30 / 72 62 76-160).