Premium Parking Welcomes New Executive Leaders to Further Accelerate its Growth in 2022
NEW ORLEANS, LA, JANUARY 18, 2022 — Premium Parking, the integrated parking solutions provider, expands its executive leadership as it enters a new phase of growth in 2022.
The executive leadership team welcomes Michael Collins as Chief Strategy Officer and Head of M&A. Michael has extensive experience over the past 20 years as a product and corporate strategy consultant, including having worked at Microsoft, HP, Yahoo! and several startups with successful exits.
In this role, Michael will shape Premium’s strategies around corporate development and strategy, product development, customer engagement, and IT to further entrench Premium as the most integrated parking solutions provider in the market.
As Premium positions itself to ramp up growth, there are also three new Vice Presidents:
- ● Alva Johnson joins from REEF Technology, where he was a Regional Director, and previously Regional Vice President at SP+ (SP Plus).
- ● Chester Escobar was most recently Vice President for Florida and Puerto Rico at SP+ (SP Plus).
- ● Derek Nettles was the Director of IT for hospitality management company Creole Cuisine Restaurant Concepts.The expanded corporate team will provide strategy and policy design, financial excellence, and operational expertise in coordination with Premium’s national network of 24 Market Presidents. With the addition of these new team members, Premium Parking now has 250 full-time employees in 50 markets.Commenting on Premium’s vision for 2022, CEO of Premium Parking James Huger:
“Our leadership team truly understands the power of our positioning as a full-stack parking operator, controlling the entire end-to-end parking experience across technology, customer experience, signage and communication, community marketing, location staffing and parking management services. This makes Premium the ideal choice for owners and developers.”
Commenting on the new executive leadership, President of Premium Parking Ben Montgomery:
“Business is booming and we’re excited to have such a capable, intelligent and focused group join us. They will be invaluable as we continue to expand our network of parking entrepreneurs. Leveraging the seamless integration of people, places and platform Premium will continue to lead the modernization of the parking industry.”
The expanded team positions Premium Parking to take full advantage of the growth opportunities as the leader in gateless digital parking in the year ahead. These include:
– Expanding its patented AI powered GLIDE Eye LPR automated enforcement system. – Facilitating seamless transactions and enforceable policy for EV Charging spaces.
– Onboarding additional upstream and downstream integration partners.
ABOUT PREMIUM PARKING
Premium Parking is the leader in gateless digital parking. We are a technology company, a parking operator, and a network of parking advisors at the intersection of technology and parking. We built our own custom cloud-based parking management software to run our locations—now you can use it to upgrade yours. We offer an enterprise-class agile solution that’s simpler, more powerful, and more affordable than the disconnected hardware and app-based offerings of the legacy parking industry giants and dorm-room startups. More here.
Jeff Hinson – Head of Marketing email@example.com