BestParking Unveils a New and Improved App
Chicago, May 11, 2018 –BestParking, a wholly owned subsidiary of ParkWhiz and #1 Rated Parking app, is unveiling a new and improved consumer app, making it even easier for drivers to find and book parking, and to connect millions of drivers to open parking spaces. The enhanced app includes several new features:
- Drivers can save money by reserving parking for free through the app in advance and can cancel the bookings up until the start time without claiming garage coupons.
- All information is now securely stored in one convenient place, with easy access to payment info, frequent parking locations and parking passes.
- Reporting for ParkWhiz and BestParking are now combined, making month-end reconciliations simple and easy.
- App features a simpler user experience by highlighting bookable, off-street parking options.
- The app still allows users to compare reservable locations to non-reservable locations as well.
- The new app links directly to the device’s mapping app for easy, hands-free navigation to the garage.
“We wanted to create a smoother and simpler experience for the legions of loyal BestParking users throughout North America, eliminating barriers like the reservation fee for New York City drivers, combining reporting functions for ParkWhiz and BestParking seller partners, and improving the overall sales flow,” said Elizabeth Lindemulder, VP of Product at ParkWhiz and BestParking. “These improvements are the first in a series users should expect to see over the coming months.”
The updated app is rolling out to iOS and Android users in the coming days.