Urbiotica releases its new parking sensor: U-Spot 2.0 Long Range
Urbiotica will present the new version of its parking sensor U-Spot 2.0 Long Range which commercial version will be available from September 2016. The new parking sensor delivers a better user experience and even more reliability to Urbiotica’s solutions:
- Simplify the design
- Reduce cost and logistic of installation
- Improve remote maintenance operations and cost
- Increase the reliability of the whole system
- Offer more flexibility to comply with sites constraints and client use cases
These new benefits, made possible thanks to a year of R+D developments, are the following:
- More practical: new version of communication protocol U-Sense Long Range (-50% of network devices)
Implemented in network devices U-Flag and U-Box as well as U-Spot 2.0, the new communication protocol U-Sense Long Range will have a great impact on distance design (up to 4 times the previous ones) and hence on the number of network devices (up to -80% of devices, -50% in average). It will also bring much more design flexibility, offering installation sites inaccessible before.
- More lifetime: energy harvesting innovations to extend device useful lifetime 2 years more (12 years)
Thanks to a new battery incorporated and energy harvesting improvements, regarding supply system and firmware optimization, the useful lifetime of U-Spot 2.0 in default mode reach 12 years, confirming its nº 1 position on the smart parking sensors market.
- More flexible: configuration options available remotely for measurement frequency.
4 options can be configured for each parameter of measurement frequency and “alive” message. With the possibility of configuring the measurement frequency down to 3s, the U-Spot 2.0 confirms its position of “best-in-class” on the market. Very useful for example in the context of heavy rotations cases with display panels or even to refine rotation statistics, it will be configurable remotely and each sensor set-up can be recovered on demand.
- More reliable: as for each new version of U-Spot, design and firmware have been optimized to increase both sensor and global system reliability, improving in particular the management of communication errors and resistance to harsh temperature and humidity conditions
Urbiotica will present its new sensor in the next edition of Intertraffic that will be celebrated in Amsterdam from 5 to 8 April. Intertraffic: EL. 305 ELICIUM Hall
For more information: urbiotica.com
93 169 18 65
Tania Josa. Communication Manager
93 169 18 65